Learn how to make your website available through multiple addresses that link optimally back to a si…
Your website plays a vital marketing, sales, and customer support role for your business. Periodic maintenance is a must to keep it secured and working correctly. Maintenance is not an oil change; it’s a comprehensive examination and verification of your website.
OpenLava offers flexible maintenance contracts to meet the needs of your business. At a minimum the contract includes
- backup of website files and database backup
- page speed test before and after updates
- review of log files
- blacklist check
- updating of modules or plugins
- visual review the website on mobile, tablet, and desktop
- testing of contact forms and submissions to a CRM
- broken links identification
- fixing any visual errors and coding errors as time permits
- report of work done
The contract can be expanded to include
- content updates and image optimization
- Updates for SEO such as meta description
- validation of goals and events in analytics tools
Let’s talk and get your website updated today!
Explore the anatomy of a web page link to an external website and how it affects your PageRank.
Learn about the basic features of a CMS, how to add additional features, and whether a CMS or custom…
Overview of Google's PageRank and how it affects Local Pack/Finder and Localized Organic search resu…